Side Session Notes (Carson and Dan)
- Took on a task for Brendeth, capturing Samon Talii’s son.
- After the noble’s wagon ‘broke down’, let him get on a horse and start riding off.
- Dan, attacked a horse to knock off the kid.
- Killed, and looted two mercanaries.
Individual Character Notes
- Dan always interested in the old Gods, and nature may be feeling some remorse in attacking a horse(lethal damage), with a great sword… Will his newly emurging powers cease to exist(they did at least once, healing his wounds).
- Carson manages to get the kid to the drop off point without killing him. Uses color spray to some good effect….in front of someone who works for Brenthel… do’h).
- Game Notes
half-plate(magical, with a brand)
Good job playing and trying things, even if they didn’t work(Zombies nooooo). Also good job adjusting to my set of rules, it’s tough playing with a different set of people, than learning how a new DM acts. Be aware that certain skills can help you find things to do.. Gather Info…